Labels

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun with Google Analytics...

Not many people come here through search engines.  Most come through my church (oddly enough) and Trans Queer Nation (not even a little odd, actually).  Only six visits recently, in fact, are from search engines.  On an aside, one of my other blogs gets visits mostly from people trying to figure out if that story with the woman suing the family of a dead man for child support because she had sex with his corpse and got pregnant is real.  So only six visits on this site does not unsettle me.  Go back to December and there are a few more, but anyway...

It is interesting though to look at what search cues people used to click in and which ones made people stay.  In the case of this blog, "dont use the word tranny" got a hit from a person who didn't stick around.  Whoever got here through "transitioning without testosterone" probably hit my essay on how I distrust Natural Transitioning and also did not stick around, "my gender transition" and "i hate being trans" also left hastily.  Somebody came here after searching "dianic trans pantheacon" and stayed for a few minutes, and "dianic trans exclusion" got a hit, too.

My favorite, though, is that somebody who got here with the interestingly non-trans-related "things I hate about being a man" and then surfed a total of 32 pages for a total of 28 minutes.  Maybe I need to re-think my audience.

Or not.