Labels

Friday, December 23, 2011

Welcome to T-Land, Jack...

I have been kind of freaking out since I got my T prescription on Friday because I learned at that appointment that my doctor and/or nurse was not going to be there for my first shot. I'd mostly heard from guys who had their first couple shots done by their doctor, and plus, those needles are fucking huge in case you didn't see them before.

And I'd really built myself up thinking this was going to SUCK but that I'd just begrudgingly do it anyway because I wanted to be on T so bad. I went to my aunt's house (you can hear her and my cousin in the background) because she also has to do injections (I mean, not this kind, but injections nonetheless) and I wanted somebody there for support.

It all went really fast. Like, the video I am posting right now is about nine minutes long, a lot of which is filling the syringe, and even that would have been much shorter had I not hit a blood vessel my first shot:


So, well, that was easy. And I am now officially on testosterone as of yesterday morning! Huzzah!